||Feb 18, 2021
Mission: Clean Works London is a non profit commercial cleaning company that seeks to create employment opportunities for Londoners while delivering high quality cleaning services. Clean Works is a division of Pathways Skill Development and Placement Centre.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Generate leads for Clean Works’ portfolio of services via outbound calls and email
- Conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Build and cultivate prospective relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications
- Work alongside the President and Operations Manager to move opportunities through the sales funnel and secure new contracts
- Maintain spreadsheets to create Customer Relationship Management System
Clean Works, and Pathways, are equal opportunity employers and invite all qualified candidates to apply.
- Completion of post-secondary program is preferred, preferably in business or marketing.
- 1-3 years telemarketing and inside or outside sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of developing and maintain strong client relationships.
- Have a thorough understanding of a company's product and how it can solve the unique problems of each lead.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of organization and initiative
- Valid Drivers License is required and access to vehicle is an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Clean Works does not discriminate on basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at (519) 667-7795.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Apply via email to email@example.com with cover letter and resume attached. No phone calls please. Note Lead Generator in the subject line. Please include salary requirements. Posting will close no later than March 5, 2020.