||Sep 13, 2021
HVAC Technician (FME 40093)
Maintenance Services and Utilities
Employment Group: Support
Hours: 40 hours per week.
Day Shift: Monday to Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Afternoon Shift: Monday to Friday 3:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Work two weeks of afternoon shift every five weeks.
Pay Details: $35.39 per hour
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Note: Previous applicants need not re-apply for this position. Your previously received application will still be considered.
Note: This is a full-time position (40 hours per week).
Duties: Under general direction of the Manager, the incumbent provides rapid response to environmental temperature complaints and HVAC/Refrigeration system breakdowns. Installs and maintains refrigeration, air conditioning and heating systems.
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
How to Apply:
For more information and how to apply, please visit the Fanshawe College website at: https://jobs.fanshawec.ca/
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.
- Air Conditioning/Refrigeration Certificate of Qualification
- Ozone depletion certificate
- Gas technician 1 certificate with 800 hours of classroom training required plus work experience
- Minimum 5 years Industrial and commercial refrigeration, air conditioning, heating and building automation system experience to enable independent exercise of technical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills