This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Nov 10, 2020
||College Diploma (3 years)
Express Employment Professionals is recruiting for a Senior HR Manager for a market leading industrial manufacturing company. Our global client has the vision to become the most sustainable protein company on the earth and has a goal to build a sustainable food system, which provides nutritious affordable food.
The Manager, Human Resources plays an integral role in supporting the achievement of business objectives through an engaged, high performing workforce. The Manager is an experienced generalist with a proven track record of providing value-add HR solutions and impactful coaching to all levels of the business. Reporting directly to the General manager; this position appeals to those who have a passion of building HR from scratch and are willing to put in little extra than required.
What is in it for you?
Responsibilities (Not limited to:)
- Base salary 90,000-110,000 k.
- Competitive Health and Wellness benefits package; RRSP matching; 3 weeks’ vacation.
- Challenging and fun work environment.
- high energy and innovative small management team to work with.
- Work from home is available.
- Plan and implement human resources policies, procedures and design an employee handbook.
- Provide generalist support in areas such as recruitment, employee relations, and engagement.
- Create a pay plan; do job evaluations; prepare pay budgets and administer the benefits plan.
- Establish onboarding procedures; development of training programs and performance management methods.
- Lead on various projects to improve the HR function and/or people experience.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible HR generalist/managerial roles.
- Experience from Food/farm industry a definite asset.
- Previous experience with startups a definite asset.
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources -CHRL designation an asset.
- Proven ability to lead/coach and ability to handle crisis/ change.
Interested candidates; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer via email at email@example.com
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.