This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Sep 16, 2022
||College Diploma (2 years)
STIHL Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG in Germany, is a leader in the distribution of chain saws and handheld outdoor power equipment in Canada. We have an immediate opening at our London head office for a fulltime Aftermarket Product Specialist reporting to the Product Manager, Forestry & Accessories.
- Define product strategy to meet corporate growth objectives
- Evaluate new accessory, forestry and safety apparel products for possible market introduction
- Conduct periodic overview and reporting of product sales performance
- Perform regular analysis of pricing structure and product margins
- Gather and compare information on competitive product offerings
- Keep up to date on various regulatory standards and industry practices
- Chair bimonthly product committee meetings
- Update and review seasonal promotions and sales programs
- Prepare and make presentations for major events such as National Sales and Technical conferences, Dealer meetings, etc.
- Work closely with the Purchasing Department to accurately forecast accessories and forestry articles in ERP system
- Foster excellent relationships with cross-functional groups
We offer excellent working conditions, a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and a company pension plan. If you are interested in applying please email your resume to the attention of the Human Resources Supervisor, STIHL Limited - firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Accessibility accommodation is available in all aspects of the recruitment process. Applicants should make this known in advance.
- Post-Secondary education or equivalent experience in a consumer/professional retail or marketing environment
- Advanced familiarity with Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel and Power Point
- High level analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility for travel to trade shows and some field visits (15-20 overnights per year)
- Knowledge of the Outdoor Power Equipment industry is an asset
- Bilingualism (French) is an asset