Our Thorndale, ON based client who has been servicing the construction industry since 1974 is looking for an experienced cleaner to join their team.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
- Cleaning and sanitizing common areas including bathrooms and lunch rooms etc.
- Keeping production area clean.
- Helping out with different jobs around the plant.
Schedule and Pay:
- Day shift 7:00am to 5:00pm.
- $17.00 per hour.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs. as needed.
- Ability to stand all day with constant moving, bending and lifting.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply, email your Resume to: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com or call us today at 519-672-7620.
Contact us Today!