As a member of the Sifton team your work will be relied upon to provide maintenance and repairs located within the Berkshire, Westmount and West 5 area. You will be comfortable working independently and as part of team that ensures our residents lifestyle is enhanced by the security of prompt attention and resolution to any issues affecting their home’s maintenance.
Date Posted: December 7, 2020
What we offer:
Sifton’s a family company with a reputation of serving London for 95 years, we have a family-based culture where we trust, understand, support and care about each other. We value our team members and maintain competitive wage and extended health benefit package.
Please apply online - https://careers.sifton.com/job_details.php?jobcode=8267
• Work collaboratively with team members and focus on providing outstanding service to customers – You make the difference!
Experience & Qualifications:
• Prepare newly vacant suites for a new customer, including replacing light fixtures, light switches and electrical outlets, hardware, trim & door, drywall repairs and painting.
• Maintain each community’s homes for maximum lifestyle enjoyment and condition through preventative maintenance program inspections and standards.
• Pre -Screened after hours On -call rotation as part of the team with fair compensation
• Actively contribute to the health and safety practices within the Sifton culture of community workplace wellness
• Minimum three years’ related experience with a focus on interior building maintenance.
• Mechanical aptitude, and ability to multi-task and complete a variety of maintenance repairs.
• Able to perform basic carpentry, baseboard countertop installation, drywall, plumbing repairs and basic electrical work. Experience with appliance repairs is an asset., but so it a willingness to learn!
• Able to work independently and take ownership but also flexible to work with team members as required – let’s roll with it!
• Strong customer service focus, positive and friendly and professional demeanor
• A valid driver’s license, dependable transportation
• Must supply own tools.
• Desire and willingness to become a part of Sifton’s reputation of dependability and quality service
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact Human Resources at 519-434-1000.