Drake International is proudly partnered with a reputable & growing Distribution company who are looking to add members to their team. Candidates should be prepared to work in a refrigerated / freezer environment
This is a full time opportunity that will allow candidates to learn and grow their skillset on the job. Our client offers a great work environment and 40 hours per week. The ideal candidate will have experience as a;
- Forklift Operator
- Material Handling
- Shipping & Receiving Clerk
- Warehouse worker
- Operate a Crown Reach forklift in a warehouse environment
- Order picking
- Palletizing products
- RF scanner use
- 6months – 1+ year experience working in a fast paced environment operating stand up fork lift
- Forklift certification (person or in house)
- Comfortable working in a refrigerated / freezer environment
- Experience working in warehouse / distribution center
- Ability to work independently, well organized, effective judgment
- Cooperative and works well with others, strong communicator
Days: Monday – Friday 7am-3:30pm
Afternoons: Monday – Friday 3pm-11:30pm
Interested candidates, please submit your resume for consideration. While we appreciate all applications, only those who meet the specific requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing, naturally evolving to offer a dynamic suite of Talent Management Solutions. Our mission is to create opportunities for people and increase organization's bottom line, through maximizing the potential of human capital assets.
Thank you for your interest in joining our Talent Network. To ensure that you get notified of the new hot jobs we post every day on our website, join the Drake Talent Networks. It's free, simple and quick.
Thank you for applying!