Express is currently hiring a Community Engagement Associate for an evaluation hire role. This position is responsible for developing and supporting the organization's fundraising and donor stewardship activities, including gift in kind and sponsorships, and special events.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- In coordination with vendors and regional volunteers; solicit, negotiate and coordinate gifts in kind.
- Assist in the recruitment, scheduling and coordination of teams and events
- Contribute new ideas on stewardship, solicitation and events and Develop, plan and implement fundraising special events.
- Facilitate and support third party fundraising, special events and sponsorships.
- Provide support to regional fundraising committees.
- Report accurately the activities of the Fund Development Department.
- Accurate donor record keeping and database management.
- Assist in the development and achievement of departmental goals and metrics.
- Provide consistent and timely donor recognition, stewardship and engagement opportunities
- Demonstrated skill in fund development and solicitation of gifts over $10,000 from corporations and individuals.
- Ability to engage groups with strong public speaking and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- Self-starter with a strong commitment to goal setting and achievement.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Proficient in use of fund development software, Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Valid driver's license.
Why Work for Express:
Express is a leading Staffing provider in the London and surrounding area who has been in business 40 years. The tenure of our internal staff is 10 years, so feel confident that we know what we are doing. Let us be your stepping stone to a new opportunity!
If this position doesn’t sound like the right one for you, no problem, we have lots, so be sure and connect with us to learn about what else is available or to share with us what specifically would interest you.
How Can You Apply?
- Email your resume to jobs.londonon@expresspros .com with the title “Community Engagement Associate”
- Complete an online application at http://apply.expresspros.com
- Visit our office at 300 Dundas Street, Suite 200 in London
We thank all applicants, however only those in contention for an interview will be contacted.
After We’ve Placed You in Your Dream Job, Remember to Keep in Touch! Visit us on Social Media Platforms:
To keep up with our open jobs, visit our website: www.expresspros.com/london, Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/expresslondon, Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/expressprosldn
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit https://www.expresspros.com/londonon/job-openings.aspx
Express Employment Professionals is and equal opportunity employer and are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience