||Jul 15, 2020
Express is recruiting for a Lead Customer Service Representative for our growing client in South London, ON! The ideal candidate will be customer service oriented with the ability to juggle multiple priorities. You will be evaluated during your trial period for consideration of a permanent placement.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Answering incoming calls and emails.
- Input information into the CRM.
- Book appointments for sales representatives.
What’s in it for you?
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in inside sales.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Interested in future career advancement.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Lead Customer Service Representative"
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
- Compensation: $20.00 per hour with monthly bonus potential.
- Monday to Friday, 9:30am–6pm, Saturday 10am-4pm (every other week).