APPLY BY MAY 29, 2020
Are you passionate about people? Are you interested in a company that excels in customer experiences and has a strong customer brand? Do values matter to you? Do you bring your real self to work and live to the values -- customer service, excellence, social responsibility, health & safety and integrity?
Join the LCBO team this Summer!
Under the general supervision of the Store Manager, the successful candidate will assume responsibility and accountability for the key store functions and every day drive store results and champion responsible retailing.
What's the role about?
- Ability to interact and contribute to positive interpersonal relations with customers, LCBO employees, wholesale and trade representatives;
- Customer engagement, sharing product knowledge and providing a best in class Customer Experience
- Assisting with receiving of inventory, stock replenishment and maintaining Customer Ready Standards
- Job rotational duties may include repetitive lifting of cases in varying weights and sizes, standing continuously, and processing customer transactions while leaving a great lasting impression
What You Need?
Click here to apply online
- Eligibility to work in Canada
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Reference & Police Security Check