Accounts receivable including customer billing, payment processing and follow-up on past due invoices and deductions from payment for all Vari-Form companies. Responsible for balancing accounts receivable, intercompany transactions and balances and sales and cost of sales. Monitor bank activity and set up electronic payments as instructed by Finance Manager. Preparation of account reconciliations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains purchase order prices in BPCS system. Prints invoices to customer including intercompany.
- Applies payments received to customer accounts including intercompany and scrap revenue.
- Prepares account reconciliations related to accounts receivable, fixed assets, prepaids, steel offload, and others as assigned by Finance Manager
- Maintains intercompany sub-ledgers and reconciliations
- Monitors customer ageing and follow up on past due invoices and deductions in a timely manner.
- Communicates deductions and disputed invoices to operations personnel for action.
- Invoices tooling, prototypes, royalties, and miscellaneous charge to customers.
- Receives and prepares invoices for payment ensuring proper authorizations and receiving documentation for Vari-Form Mexico and intercompany accounts payable for Vari-From Mexico. Enter invoices into BPCS computer system.
- Monitor bank activity and set up electronic payments as instructed by Finance Manager
- Back up for accounts payable associate.
- Participates in the completion of month-end activities, which include journal entry preparation, reconciliation of accounts receivable, intercompany transactions and balances and sales and cost of sales.
- Comply with company policies and procedures supporting the quality management system, environmental management system, and health and safety.
Educational Requirements and Skills
APPLY ONLINE - https://variform.applytojob.com/
- College Diploma in accounting or finance.
- Two years general office experience, preferably in an automotive manufacturing environment.
- Accounting & bookkeeping experience.
- Excellent computational, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and accurate.
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.