Talentcor London is currently recruiting for our client, a London based multi-national organization considered a leader in the manufacturing sector.
We are looking to fill a Supply Chain Planning Analyst
The successful candidate will focus on maintaining high levels of customer service by managing forecasts, customer demand and inventory levels.
They will be responsible for procurements and inventory control and working as part of a cross functional team with focus on optimizing inventory investment and increase inventory turns at our distribution centre.
The successful candidate will also participate in the sales and operations planning process in order to maintain and grow the business, and concentrate on driving improvements through lean and six sigma processes.
- University degree or College diploma is required for this position (APICS certification or business related experience would be an asset)
- Self-motivated, effective time management skills and strong analytical proficiency
- Proven ability to make continuous improvements
- Ability to work and build relationships with internal customers, sources of supply and business peers
- Strong MS Office (Excel, Power Point) skills
If you are interested in applying to this position, please forward your resume to Christine Oakley at email@example.com
Talentcor would like to thank everyone for their interest; however, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
Alternate format available upon request. We encourage you to visit our website www.talentcor.com regularly to stay up-to-date on new career opportunities.