As a Best Managed Company celebrating 100 years in business, we foster career opportunities for success. With a family-based culture, we grow through collaboration, innovation, and open communication. At Sifton, we build outstanding communities where people live, work and play. Every day, we go out of our way to hire our next great team member.
RiverBend Golf Community is owned and operated by Sifton Properties Ltd. and is a gated private golf community comprised of 400+ professionally maintained residential properties, an exquisite Clubhouse and an incredible 18-hole championship golf course that rests in the heart of the community.
We would love for you to join us for the 2023 season!
About the Role
As a Prep Cook you will:
- Prepare food for the membership as required in all food service operations in the clubhouse, as well as all functions held at the clubhouse and offsite catering.
- Maintain highest standards of cleanliness in all areas of the kitchen on a daily basis.
- Load, operate and empty dishwashers, and put dishes away. Clean other kitchen equipment as directed.
- Empty and remove garbage as required.
- Assist with putting away food orders, following proper rotating procedures.
- Follow all recipe specifications as outlined.
- Set up all buffet tables as required.
- Follow approved opening and closing procedures
Experience & Qualifications:
What We Can Offer You:
- Previous related experience in a restaurant style setting.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of proper food handling and storage procedures.
- Ability to understand and carry out orders so as to prepare food correctly and attractively according to specified portion control.
- Available to work days, evenings and weekends as required.
How to Apply
- We’ll set you up for success by providing in-depth training with your team and mentors, working in partnership with our leadership team.
- You’ll enjoy special events, celebrations, and unique perks, specific to your role and work environment, that reinforce our commitment to creating a wonderful employee experience.
- Our unique rewards and recognition programs are designed to celebrate you, your contributions and promote your success.
- Our Employee Assistance Program is available for your everyday needs.
; online at www.sifton.com/careeers/
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their full potential. Further, your well-being and safety are important to us. We prioritize work-life balance and offer strong health and safety programs, including required COVID vaccination for all roles, to support our employees, families, and the larger communities we serve.
We thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.