Our London based client who has been in business for over 40 years and is the first and only grid-making business in North America is looking for someone to join their team!
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
- Making grids for microscopes. Nickel electroplating for approximately 3 hours per day.
- Using the exposure unit (imaging with lights) for a couple of hours.
- Microscope work to do quality control on grids they have made.
- Working efficiently while remaining detail oriented.
Schedule and Pay:
- Flexible schedule. Mon-Fri 25-35 hours per week. 11am start time.
- $17.00 per hour.
- Good hand eye coordination, good dexterity, high attention to detail.
- Previous lab experience.
- Must be highly focused on the task at hand at all times.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
Email your Resume to: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros.com
Or CALL US Today at 519-672-7620
Contact us Today!