St. Thomas, ON
||Jul 24, 2020
Our St. Thomas based client is a leader in the manufacturing and distribution of plumbing related products in the Canadian marketplace.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Schedule and Pay:
- Operate a counterbalance forklift and potentially a stand-up reach forklift.
- Receive products, off load trucks, warehouse duties.
- Monday – Friday, straight aft shift.
- $18.70 per hour.
- 1-month contract, with potential for extension.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
Email your Resume to: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros.com
Or CALL US Today at 519-672-7620
Contact us Today!
- Must pass an on-site forklift certification.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience operating a counterbalance forklift.