Our growing digital marketing agency in London, Ontario serves a variety of high-caliber clients throughout North America, helping them to effectively market to targeted audiences online.
We are looking for a full-time PPC Specialist to join our Digital Advertising team. In this role you would be responsible for creating, implementing, and monitoring digital advertising campaigns (primarily for Google Ads and Microsoft Ads) under the direction of the account lead. This is a fast-paced, multi-faceted role that requires excellent attention to detail, flexibility, and superior time management and communication skills. Our agency specializes in search engine optimization and digital advertising. We employ people with diverse talents and skill sets including those with online advertising, research, social media, and technical search engine marketing experience. We are a fun team that prioritizes quality and creativity, as well as top-notch client service. Our workload is always changing in accordance with clients' needs. Therefore, there is never a dull moment in the [virtual] office.
For More information and to apply visit our website
Key Areas of Responsibility
Paid Digital Advertising
- Design and setup digital advertising campaigns in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and YouTube
- Manage account data integrations, including configuring attribution and conversion tracking using Google Tag Manager, Facebook/Microsoft Pixel and Google Analytics.
- Perform routine Google ads/Microsoft Ads account monitoring and maintenance
- Continually optimize digital ad campaigns to achieve quarterly objectives and increase ROI.
- Create and test new ad copy, landing pages and digital creative with assistance from graphic designer/web developer
- Deploy automated tools to continuously strive for greater time efficiency and better campaign results
- Collaborate with the account lead to ensure PPC strategies align with overall marketing goals and objectives
- Collaborate with the Social Media Specialist to achieve alignment and synergy in campaign development and performance.
- Create effective reports and briefs that communicate the campaign results and recommendations
- This role may include training interns and new team members
- Be up-to-date on developments and opportunities in all relevant digital adverting channels
- Effective communication with the team on project developments, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Continuously innovate and expand your skills to improve our offerings to our clients
- Due to COVID 19 we are working remotely however this position does require in person meetings
- University degree, or college diploma in marketing
- 2+ years of experience managing Google Ads campaigns
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certifications
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Able to independently manage tasks & time
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly in a deadline-driven environment
- Creative thinker with the ability to identify and resolve problems
- Good sense of humour
Why Work With Us?
- Join a cohesive and fun group of talented and driven marketing professionals
- Flexible hours and the option for remote work
- Professional development opportunities
- Health & dental benefits
- Regular team activities and celebrations
- Parking and public transit is available