Dielco Industrial Contractors is a full-service specialty contractor, working primarily with structural steel, miscellaneous metals, Piping, and Millwrighting. We design, fabricate, and erect structures throughout Ontario. We are a 100% family owned company with a desire for growth. We service the private commercial, public, institutional, and industrial markets.
Dielco Industrial Contractors has a great team of dedicated employees who strive to work efficiently and effectively together while maintaining a healthy and upbeat atmosphere.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic, and experienced Junior Project Manager / Estimator to join our team in London, Ontario.
The responsibilities of this position include client interface and ensuring client satisfaction, detailed estimates, outsourcing competitive subcontracting services and material purchases, contract negotiations, review of purposed designs for constructability and installation, updating and enforcing project schedules, problem solving, coordinating project meetings, keeping project records and documents including change orders, inspecting projects and monitoring progress and job quality. The hours of work for this position are Monday through Friday, 7:00am – 3:15pm.
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide project documents for completion of drawings and review project scope with Detailing Department
- Communicate clearly with regards to project schedule and all relative information relating to the scope of the project
- Perform/review risk management to minimize project risks
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for seamless execution of project
- Develop a project plan to monitor and track progress
- Proactively manage changes to the project scope, schedule and costs
- Conduct regular site visits to measure project progress and quality of workmanship
- Review the status of the project on an ongoing basis, as well as any new developments or issues arising on the project
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Participate in weekly meetings to review scheduling, current and upcoming work, staffing and processes
- Minimum three to five years’ related experience
- Able to work effectively both independently (self-motivated) and as part of team
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail a must
Dielco Industrial Contractors offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. We also provide an annual performance review and reward those who demonstrate commitment to their job and produce great results.
If you would like to join our team, please email your cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com .
Or mail to:
Dielco Industrial Contractors Ltd.
80 Enterprise Drive South
London, ON N6N 1C2
No telephone calls or visits please. We genuinely thank you for your interest and only those selected for an interview will be contacted.