This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Dec 01, 2020
Water Heater Installer
Our client in London is hiring 5 Water Heater Installers for full time positions. The ideal candidates must have a clear criminal record and a clean driver abstract.
Express Surveys all clients for compliance to ministry guidelines for Covid 19 safety protocols. Express wants to ensure the safety of all our workers.
Skills, Ability and Experience:
- Professionally install water heater and tankless equipment and accessory items in accordance with manufacturer specifications, local codes and company standards
- The replacement or repair of leaking water heaters, and maintenance of HVAC equipment
- Creating positive customer relations through effective communication and problem solving
What’s in it for you?
- Must have a Gas Technician II license.
- Must have a valid Full Class G Driver’s License.
- Diagnostic and HVAC maintenance skills for residential equipment.
- Ability to lift and maneuver water heaters with the assistance of material handling equipment.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to understand/learn new technologies (i.e. Electronics/electricity).
- Ability to take direction and work with a minimal amount of supervision.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience with tankless and water heater installation.
- Be willing and able to work rotating shifts and standby duties as required, including weekends.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros.com
- Compensation: $21.39 per hour.
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5pm. Some shifting rotations of daytime and some Saturdays
- Company vehicle available.