About Media Sonar Technologies Inc.
We are an inspired group of technology experts with a passion for helping improve public safety around the world.
The work we do every day, helps save lives and protect the public.
We live at the heart of where safety and technological innovation meet.
We work hard, and we play hard.
Are you interested in joining a fast-paced, energetic team to do meaningful work? Learn more about us at www.mediasonar.com
Our software development team is continuously investigating new technologies and challenging the status quo to drive our product’s market success. You must be an energetic, creative, achievement-oriented, self-starter who is passionate about social media, and thrives in a fast paced environment. If you are looking for constant challenges and working with cutting edge technology in an exciting technology start-up company, then this is the job for you!
What we’d like you to do:
- Develop internal software development systems and processes.
- Other duties as required.
You should be someone who is/has:
- 5+ years of relevant working experience.
- Experience with development of web applications, preferably using the Microsoft .NET platform including C#
- Cloud experience, preferably in Microsoft Azure
- Client-side web programming using technologies such as HTML5, AngularJS and Bootstrap
- SQL Azure and Elastic Search
- User Interface design and development
- Agile development
- A quick learner of new technologies, programming languages and development platforms
- Good skills in documentation and writing clear, readable and highly maintainable code
- University or College degree in Computer Science with demonstrated excellence in your field of study.
- Some knowledge and background in the Social Media space.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, retain flexibility and maintain composure under pressure.
- Energy and creativity a must, with strong problem solving skills.
- Due to the nature of our industry, you will be asked to submit to a police background check and associated confidentiality agreement.
Why Media Sonar?
Media Sonar offers an incredible opportunity that extends beyond the professional element. We provide:
- An opportunity to learn, grow and advance your career
- A fun and collaborative environment
- An opportunity to work with experienced and successful technology professionals
- The chance to support a technology that is making a positive contribution to society
If you are looking for a challenge and a work environment where personal growth opportunities exist then we want to hear from you! Email your resume with cover letter in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing SWDJUN2017 in the subject line of the email.
Media Sonar is an equal opportunity employer. We are happy to provide accommodation to candidates throughout the interview process upon request. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.