||Nov 19, 2020
||High School Diploma
Currently, we are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable, and detail-oriented MIG Welder to join our clients team of talented, hardworking individuals.
This is a full time position on the day shift which run Monday - Friday 8:00pm-4:30pm
* Selecting, measuring, cutting, and joining appropriate metals to specifications.
* Preparing metals and work surfaces to ensure safe and effective assemblage.
* Reading and interpreting specifications and blueprints accurately
* Proficiency with MIG (GMAW) welding
* Experience working with Plasma Metal Cutters and Angle Grinder
* Regularly cleaning and inspecting welding equipment and tools.
* Preparing and clean metal and steel welds for welding.
* Testing the st rength of each join during and after project completion.
* 1 year of experience in MIG Welding in manufacturing environment
* Strong demonstration of work ethics and the ability to efficiently produce high-quality products
* Ability to work under pressure while still maintaining attention to detail
Hourly rate - $18.00- $18.50/hour
Salary: CA$18.00 - CA$18.50 per hour
Application Contact Information