Express SRG is recruiting for a Construction Site Superintendent for a construction client in London, ON.
What's in it for you:
- Salary $100k-150k/year (based on experience) + bonus structure.
- Great benefits (extended health, vision and dental) and vacation package.
- Employee assistance program and Tuition reimbursement.
- Relocation package (if needed).
- Cohesive team environment; professional development opportunities.
- Long tenured staff.
Responsibilities: (Not limited to).
- Direct and supervise labor staff as well as subcontractors, vendors and/or consultants while on-site.
- Coordinate inspections and ensure construction schedule is respected.
- Maintain on-site safety and security, perform daily inspections/daily logs and quality control.
- Ensure communication between all parts in a professional and timely manner.
- Experience with high-rise residential is a must.
- 10+ years in construction industry, 8+ years in a supervisory role (an asset).
- Post-secondary education in Construction Technology, Construction Management, Architecture Technology or related field (an asset).
If interested, please send your resume to Andressa Franceschett at email@example.com
Express SRG partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid-19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.