As a Best Managed Company celebrating 100 years in business, we foster career opportunities for success. With a family-based culture, we grow through collaboration, innovation, and open communication. At Sifton, we build outstanding communities where people live, work and play. Every day, we go out of our way to hire our next great team member.
RiverBend Golf Community is owned and operated by Sifton Properties Ltd. and is a gated private golf community comprised of 400+ professionally maintained residential properties, an exquisite Clubhouse and an incredible 18-hole championship golf course that rests in the heart of the community.
We would love for you to join us for the 2023 season!
About the Role
As a Greenskeeper you will:
Experience & Qualifications:
- The Greenskeeper is responsible for assisting in the general upkeep and maintenance of the golf course including the precision mowing of greens, tees, apron, approaches, fairways, roughs, bunker maintenance and a variety of routine golf course maintenance programs.
- In addition, the Greenskeeper will perform various duties to maintain bunkers; edging, raking, weeding, clearing or raking leaves, grass and other debris as necessary, manually or by using blowing equipment. As well, the Greenskeeper will assist with planting, cultivating, pruning, and care of plants, shrubs and trees on golf course
What We Can Offer You:
- Previous related golf course or landscaping maintenance experience preferred.
- Must be able to drive turf vehicles and various mowing equipment.
- Good mechanical understanding and ability.
- Ability to work within a positive and dynamic team environment; strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and customer service oriented.
- Ability to develop and maintain awareness of occupational hazards and follow all safety precautions.
- Ability to perform physical job functions during all weather conditions.
- Dependable transportation and ability to report for flexible work schedules.
How to Apply:
- We’ll set you up for success by providing in-depth training with your team and mentors, working in partnership with our leadership team.
- You’ll enjoy special events, celebrations, and unique perks, specific to your role and work environment, that reinforce our commitment to creating a wonderful employee experience.
- Our unique rewards and recognition programs are designed to celebrate you, your contributions and promote your success.
- Our Employee Assistance Program is available for your everyday needs.
online at www.sifton.com/careers/
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their full potential. Further, your well-being and safety are important to us. We prioritize work-life balance and offer strong health and safety programs, including required COVID vaccination for all roles, to support our employees, families, and the larger communities we serve.
We thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.