A leading roof truss manufacturer located in Ilderton, ON is growing their workforce. They are looking for eager labourers who are capable of learning things quickly.
This is a full-time opportunity that will allow candidates to learn and grow their skillset on the job. Although specific building/assembly experience is not necessary we are looking for those who have experience in roles such as;
- General Labour
- Factory or Manufacturing
Monday – Thursday 6:30am – 4:00pm
Friday 6:30am – 3:00pm
With attendance bonus – If you work a full shift every day for two weeks, you will receive an additional $150.00 attendance bonus.
What you do:
- Taking lumber off the cart
- Assembling trusses & wall panels
- Reading blueprints and following design instructions
- Picking lumber & stacking lumber.
- Use of a variety of hand and power tools
Who you are:
- Capable to repetitive lifting of up to 50lbs
- A team player – can work within a team environment and independently
- Manual dexterity – enjoys working with your hands and being active
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a 22oz hammer, tape measure & CSA approved safety boots
- Own transportation as the position is located in ILDERTON (10 minutes NORTH of London)
Interested candidates, please submit your resume for consideration. While we appreciate all applications, only those who meet the specific requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing, naturally evolving to offer a dynamic suite of Talent Management Solutions. Our mission is to create opportunities for people and increase organization's bottom line, through maximizing the potential of human capital assets.
Thank you for your interest to be a part of our Top Talent group. To ensure that you get notified of the new hot jobs we post every day on our website, join the Drake Talent Networks. It's free, simple and quick.
Thank you for applying!