As a Best Managed Company celebrating 100 years in business, we foster career opportunities for success. With a family-based culture, we grow through collaboration, innovation, and open communication. At Sifton, we build outstanding communities where people live, work and play. Every day, we go out of our way to hire our next great team member.
RiverBend Golf Community is owned and operated by Sifton Properties Ltd. and is a gated private golf community comprised of 400+ professionally maintained residential properties, an exquisite Clubhouse and an incredible 18-hole championship golf course that rests in the heart of the community.
We would love for you to join us for the 2023 season!
About the Role
As a Hafway Hut Server you will:
Experience & Qualifications:
- Assist in the daily operation and service of the Halfway Hut to ensure the highest quality of service and product is provided to our resident, members and guests.
- Follow responsible alcohol service as related to Smart Serve Certification and the location's Alcohol Service House Policy and follow the proper food handling procedures when preparing all Halfway Hut menu items
- Assist in ensuring the physical condition of the Halfway Hut, including the adjacent on course washrooms, for overall cleanliness and proper working conditions.
What We Can Offer You:
- Smart Serve Certificate.
- Safe Food Handling Certification an asset.
- Strong customer service, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Present a professional image at all times.
- Flexibility to work varied shifts as required
- We’ll set you up for success by providing in-depth training with your team and mentors, working in partnership with our leadership team.
- You’ll enjoy special events, celebrations, and unique perks, specific to your role and work environment, that reinforce our commitment to creating a wonderful employee experience.
- Our unique rewards and recognition programs are designed to celebrate you, your contributions and promote your success.
- Our Employee Assistance Program is available for your everyday needs.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their full potential. Further, your well-being and safety are important to us. We prioritize work-life balance and offer strong health and safety programs, including required COVID vaccination for all roles, to support our employees, families, and the larger communities we serve.
We thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.