We are looking for a Project Manager to join our South London team. Our firm works with architects, contractors and end-users to specify, supply, install and maintain Door Safety, Security and Automation products as well as Specialty Building Products for commercial, industrial and institutional buildings.
- Review architectural drawings and specifications
- Preparing submittals for awards based on estimating information, specifications and architectural drawings
- Reviewing submittals prepared by other team members
- Submitting documents to contractors, architects and others – monitoring submission status
- Properly managing all documents through regular communication with the customer
- Effectively manage projects/orders
- Issuing cost effective purchase orders to suppliers - creating stock requisitions
- Creating work orders for our in-house welding shop and service departments
- Review/receiving products as may be required to ensure accuracy
- Visit jobsites to meet with customers and ensure the job exceeds their expectations
- O.S.S.D., Completion of college/vocational or technical training in a related field
- 3 years Industrial, Commercial and Institutional (ICI) building project experience
- Ability to read and understand Industrial, Commercial and Institutional (ICI) drawings and specifications
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Excellent planning, organizational and documentation skills
- Computer Skills: word processing, AutoCAD, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, file management
- Excellent information resourcing abilities (books, internet, suppliers, etc.)
- Experience with ICI door hardware
If you are looking for a GREAT place to work and create a career in an exciting industry and you are a self-starter with initiative and a professional attitude, we would really like to consider you for this position. We are an “equal opportunity employer” and look forward to receiving qualified resumes from everyone. Check us out at proable.com and if you have the above qualifications, then we are interested in talking to you about joining our hard-working team. Please send your resume to Rob Hiscox, our HR Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ProAble welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We will respond to all candidates.