Our client, an established manufacturer of engineered products in the London, ON area is currently seeking to fill the role of Project Manager/Estimator for their team. This is a senior-level position directly reporting to the Vice President of Engineering and Business Development for the organization. If you have stellar experience working in management in a manufacturing facility or if you are looking to make that next step in your career then apply today!
Things You Should Know
- Responsible for customer relationships to optimize each and every customer contact, while maintaining professionalism with more difficult customers/buyers
- Develop sales opportunities by working directly with customers/buyers to maximize opportunities and ensure a satisfying buying experience resulting in profitable sales and superior customer retention
- Respond to and process customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner for the division and direct requests accordingly, including the processing of quotes within the P21 system as applicable
- Inquire from inside customer service and outside technical sales representatives regarding additional opportunities for items to be quoted.
- Working with materials and production to review problematic suppliers for alternate solutions for the customer to improve cost, on-time delivery, etc. with a view of requoting product to the customer.
Can You Check These Boxes?
- 10 + years’ of prior experience in highly engineered products with lower volume output
- Ability to learn ERP Software packages including P21 Software knowledge
- Able to work in a high-pressure, deadline-oriented environment demonstrating excellent organizational and time management skills
- Post secondary degree, diploma, or certificate
- PC knowledge of spreadsheets (Excel)
Ranging from $45-60,000/per year depending on experience
Sounds Like You? Join Our Team!
Email your resume to email@example.com
or call 519-979-4400