COME GROW WITH US!
Dowler-Karn has been serving our customers in Southwestern Ontario since 1943. As part of the McDougall Energy Inc. Group, Dowler-Karn distributes energy products (propane, Esso fuels & MOBIL lubricants) to meet the needs of a broad spectrum of customers, including residential, agriculture and commercial.
Our success is driven by an uncompromising commitment to provide the highest quality customer service to each and every customer. We recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource and offer opportunities for development for personal and career growth.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
We are currently looking for an experienced ACCOUNTING ANALYST to join our team in our St. Thomas operation. Reporting to the Director, Finance & Administration, this position is responsible for:
Are you interested in joining “A great workplace” where you Trust the people you work for, have Pride in what you do, Enjoy the people you work with and can be a Difference Maker?
If so, get ready to take your career to the next level!!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Preparation of monthly commodity tax returns and reporting requirements.
- Assisting with General Ledger account analysis and reconciliations.
- Daily and month-end inventory analysis and reconciliation.
- Assisting with month-end & year-end closure, accruals & financial reporting.
- Providing backup for other accounting functions, as required.
- Completing special projects and assignments as required.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Post-secondary education, preferably completion in an accounting related program.
- Consideration given to applicants who aspire to complete CPA designation.
- 3-5 years’ experience in accounting, with a solid understanding of accounting principles.
- Computer literate, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Motivation, a quick learner who is detail-oriented and possesses strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and customer service skills.
- High degree of professionalism, courteousness and friendliness.
Submit a resume and covering letter to email@example.com. Please reference “ACCOUNTING ANALYST” in the email subject line. This is a full-time day position. The deadline for consideration is 9:00 am on Tuesday, May 24, 2022.
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted, and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
If you want to learn more about Dowler-Karn, A Division of McDougall Energy, please visit our website at www.dowlerkarn.com or connect with us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DowlerKarn?ref=hl
Dowler-Karn, A Division of McDougall Energy, is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
- Competitive compensation
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Company paid Health and Dental Benefits
- Employer matched RRSP
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Opportunity to achieve career growth