Are you a Credit Professional with excellent customer interaction skills?
Agilus is recruiting for a Credit Professional
in the Manufacturing industry
in London, Ontario.
You will make an impact by working with customers and businesses to maintain a high percentage of current accounts and minimize risk factors.
An ideal candidate has:
- Partner with external and internal customers to resolve delinquent and disputed accounts under minimal supervision using appropriate systems and tools
- Conduct negotiations with external and internal customers, combining a thorough grasp of credit and collections coupled with customer relation skills to arrive at successful outcomes
- Implement and execute plans designed to maximize collection effectiveness and reach targets following defined credit policies, procedures and compliance
- Experience with Accounts Receivable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills coupled with proven ability to use crucial conversations to achieve results
- An understanding of customer accounts and how to deal with difficult customers
- Solid negotiating skills
- A degree in Business or related field
- Work for one of Canada's Top 100 companies in 2021
- Earn a competitive hourly rate +4% vacation pay
Please apply directly online or contact Alexis
by phone 519.963.8274 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive; we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly or subscribe to our email alerts at agilus.ca/Account/Register
as new exciting employment opportunities become available daily.
We value a diverse workplace.
Agilus Work Solutions is committed to employ people from diverse backgrounds and we actively demonstrate inclusiveness through fair, equitable and accessible hiring practices. We recognize the strength that comes from different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives and welcome candidates who identify as visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons within the LGBTQ+ community. We feel it is important as an organization that all people have access and opportunity to be employed, to be valued and to be respected.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative format available on Request