This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Nov 05, 2021
||College Diploma (2 years)
Express is recruiting for a Health & Safety Coordinator opportunity for a family owned manufacturing client in Woodstock area. Reporting directly to the HR Manager; this position will provide support in all aspects of Occupational Health and Safety.
What's in it for you?
Responsibilities: (Not limited to:)
- Competitive salary 60-67 k.
- Benefits; RRSP Plan; Profit sharing.
- Extensive professional development opportunities.
- Fast growing company.
- Team building activities- safety culture in place.
- Opportunity to make the position of your own.
- Deliver safety training to managers, employees, and new hires.
- Conduct gap analysis of safety programs through internal audits.
- Lead and/or conduct incident and accident investigations; site liaison for MOL visits.
- Guide the Joint Health and Safety Committees (JHSC).
- Provide support during the life cycle of a WSIB claim.
- 3-5 plus years of Health and Safety experience; preferably manufacturing.
- Post-secondary education in Occupational Health & Safety.
- CRSP designation or working towards.
- Ability to handle difficult situations.
If interested; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.