||Jul 29, 2020
Digital Marketing & Content Specialist
About Jones Healthcare Group
Jones Healthcare Group is a world-class provider of advanced packaging and medication dispensing solutions. With over 100 years serving health and wellness markets, the privately held company is moving through an aggressive growth strategy with plans to invest $20 million into the business over the next two years.
“Over a century ago, Jones provided apothecary packaging to help pharmacists safely dispense medication to patients,” says Ron Harris, President & CEO at Jones. “One thing has never wavered since our beginning: we have always been focused on wellness. It’s in our DNA.”
Through its three business units—Cartons & Labels, Pharmacy & Medication Adherence and Packaging Services—and its two European subsidiaries Venalink UK and Venalink Spain, the company brings a unique expertise across health sectors to its customers. And, with a continued vision to advance healthcare with progressive packaging platforms, Jones puts consumer well-being first while responding to evolving market needs.
For more information, please visit www.joneshealthcaregroup.com.
Summary of position
This is a unique opportunity for a budding content creator who has a particular interest in planning, developing, designing and executing a range of optimized external content for paid and unpaid communications channels
If you love creating content to raise brand awareness and seeing a direct link from your work to increased revenue, then this position will be of interest to you.
If you get excited about executing web, SEM, SMM, email and display advertising campaigns, including developing layouts for display ads, product features and email blasts based on insights from a Digital Commerce team – keep reading, it just gets better!
If you are a natural content marketer and enjoy developing case studies, whitepapers, blogs, feature articles and other thought leadership content for digital channels, then it’s all here for you.
Here are some the different activities you'll be asked to do:
If you've got:
- Provide marketing support for the company’s Pharmacy Store e-commerce platform
- Work closely with the Digital Commerce team to evaluate analytics for all advertising and external communications campaigns, the corporate website and Pharmacy Store
- Measure results against goals (ROI/KPIs) and apply insights toward continued improvements for the company’s digital marketing and content approach
- Optimize content, usability and design within the corporate website and the company’s Pharmacy Store e-commerce platform to improve organic search engine results
We’d like to hear from you!
Please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com before August 14. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Jones Healthcare Group will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact the Jones Human Resources department at 519.451.2100 about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please also contact the Human Resources department.
- Degree/diploma in digital marketing, communications or a related discipline
- Proficiency using MailChimp for email marketing campaigns
- Experience working with CMS platforms (WordPress experience is an asset)
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite, with emphasis on InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong understanding of SEO, SEM, SMM, content marketing and other digital marketing strategies
- Strong written communications skills with the ability to create compelling copy for both marketing/advertising and journalistic/thought leadership approaches, with knowledge of the CP Style Guide
- The determination and desire to positively impact a company's brand through marketing