SUPPLY CHAIN SUPERVISOR
KML Windows Inc., a division of Andersen Corporation, is currently seeking a Supply Chain Supervisor. This is a full-time position responsible for supply chain functions such as procurement, order entry/CAD, customer/technical services, and shipping/packaging. The individual will be responsible to supervise and coordinate the development and communication of materials flow, information flow and inventory management for the plant.
- Lead, direct, and participate in continuous improvement activities to accomplish plant business goals and objectives in terms of safety, quality, customer service, cost and engagement. This includes pricing and marketing strategies. Design and implement cost improvement business models across the supply chain that achieves strategic process improvements. Discover, expose, and focus on eliminating waste in the plant.
- Provide linkage to support resources such as Materials Management, Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering and Configuration Services, IT, Distribution, Transportation, and Consolidation Centers. Represent manufacturing plant in cross functional meetings
- Develop a high-performance work team by providing appropriate training, tools, guidance, coaching and feedback. Support and involve employees in identifying and permanently removing obstacles to performance excellence; provide & support developmental opportunities for staff
- Develop and implement effective processes for new product offerings/enhancements and ramp-up/ramp-down plans for material changes.
- Maintain high level of visibility with employees. Use hands-on approach to communicate daily and involve staff/ associates in problem solving.
- Promote safety and ensure a safe, respectful work environment and safe employee work habits
Qualification, Skill and/or Competency Requirements:
- Advanced education in Supply Chain theory and/or 8+ years’ experience including 2 years of supervisory experience in supply chain.
- Solid understanding of information systems that support supply chain and manufacturing operations.
- Must have demonstrated skills in written and verbal communication, facilitation and giving presentations.
- Experience in creating high performance teams through understanding employee capabilities and providing performance feedback.
- Knowledge and skills in problem solving, analysis, communication, and opportunity identification.
- Proficient in lean manufacturing methodologies
- Demonstrated ability in coaching and training others.
- Project Management experience.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Access preferred.
Deadline to Apply: Please submit a resume to Human Resources. While all applicants will be accepted, only those received by 4:00 p.m., Monday, October 16, 2017, will be guaranteed full consideration. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, KML Windows Inc. will provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
ANDERSEN CORPORATE VALUES
Each employee is responsible for upholding these values in their daily activities.
INTEGRITY: Taking pride in our commitment to do the right thing by demonstrating fairness, integrity and high ethical standards in all our actions.
INNOVATION: Upholding our legacy of innovation and embracing change in all areas of our business as a means of attaining and sustaining leadership.
PARTNERSHIP: Cultivating successful relationships with everyone in our business circle and strengthening them through shared values, common goals and active participation.
EXCELLENCE: Building customer trust and loyalty by understanding and caring about exceeding customer expectations.
CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP: Continuing our longstanding commitment to leadership in environmental stewardship and the communities in which we live and work.
ANDERSEN “CODE OF BUSINESS CONDUCT”
Each employee is responsible for adhering to the Andersen Code of Business Conduct.