Drake International is proudly partnered with a reputable & growing company in Ingersoll who are looking to add members to their team. We are currently interviewing Mechanical Assemblers to join their team.
Our client is leading CNC machining facility in South Western Ontario. They have experienced tremendous growth and look forward to adding more members to their team.
This is a full time opportunity that will allow candidates to learn and grow their skillset on the job. Our client offers a great work environment and 40 hours per week. The ideal candidate will have experience as;
- Manufacturing / Production
- Machine Operator
Our client offers a competitive starting wage & benefits if hired on directly.
- MUST have 2-3 years experience in an assembly/machine operating role
- Ability to use various Mechanical Inspection Tools (e.g. Tape Measure, Calipers, Micrometers Depth Gage and Bore Gage), Power Tools
- You strive in a fast paced environment
- You are a great multi-tasker (you enjoy challenge & change)
- Must have great manual dexterity
- Must have a clean criminal record
- Use tools to make, assemble or repair parts and products
- Interpret technical documents, such as diagrams, blueprints, or other verbal or written instructions.
- Work with other members of the group in order to assemble products
- Keep a clean and tidy workspace
- Use of fabrication machinery with 1 or more of the following machines will be facilitated:
- Flat Laser
- CNC Machines
- Milling Machines
Shift: 4 week rotation
Days: Monday-Thursday 7am-4:30pm Friday - 7am-3:30pm
Nights: Monday-Thursday - 8:30pm - 6am ($2.1/hr shift premium)
Interested candidates, please submit your resume for consideration. While we appreciate all applications, only those who meet the specific requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing, naturally evolving to offer a dynamic suite of Talent Management Solutions. Our mission is to create opportunities for people and increase organization's bottom line, through maximizing the potential of human capital assets.
Thank you for your interest joining Drake's Talent Network. To ensure that you get notified of the new hot jobs we post every day on our website, join the Drake Talent Networks. It's free, simple and quick.
Thank you for applying!