This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
|Nov 22, 2023
Davis Martindale ‘Accountants with Personality’ is one of the most recognizable accounting firms in Southwestern Ontario. For over 50 years, we have proudly served and responded to the needs of our clients.
We are currently seeking someone to join our Advisory Services team in an Administrative Support role.
- Performing Data entry
- Reviewing Data Input
- Assisting on forensic accounting files as required
- Setting up client files and saving information to electronic file
- Printing draft reports; scanning and saving to electronic file
- Proofreading and editing reports and schedules
- Completing client file set up
- Drafting a retainer invoice
- Preparing invoices
- Finalizing all reports; editing, printing, assembling, and saving
- Keeping updated records of insurance and lawyer mailing lists
- Assisting with updating contact lists, attendance at marketing events
- Providing support for all other administrative duties during peak volumes or colleagues’ absences
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines under pressure while maintaining accuracy and quality
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- This will be an in-office position
Our competitive compensation package, including RRSP matching, great benefits, professional development, and training, is designed to reward success. Details regarding compensation will be based on the successful candidate’s knowledge, skills, and experience.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity with a company that is employee focused as well as dedicated to client service, submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.