||Jun 22, 2022
Customer Service Representative – Parking (FSS 40509)
Custodial, Grounds and Support Services
Facilities Operations and Sustainability
Employment Group: Support
Hours: 35 hours per week. Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Pay Details: $26.21 per hour
Closing Date: July 7, 2022
Working at Fanshawe College
As an employee of Fanshawe College you may be required to work on-campus, remotely, or a combination thereof. Confirmation of your work location will be clarified with you upon hire, and may be subject to change based on the duties required of your position.
Note: This is a full-time position (35 hours per week).
Duties: Under the supervision of the Manager, the incumbent performs clerical duties within Facilities Operations, Custodial, Grounds and Support Services.
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
How to Apply:
For more information and how to apply, please visit the Fanshawe College website at: https://jobs.fanshawec.ca/
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.
- Post-secondary 1-year certificate in Computers, Accounting or Business
- Minimum 2 years’ general office experience including handling large amounts of cash, computer applications, accounting experience and direct customer service experience
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered; preference will be given to applicants meeting the education requirements
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills