||Oct 28, 2020
Our client is a leading manufacturer of UV Water Disinfection Systems located in east London. They are looking to add a temporary Customer Service Support Representative to their team for a two month contract. The candidate will be responsible for the aftermarket and service needs of customers, reps and potential customers.
This position is starting immediately until the end of December.
* Provide problem identification, diagnosis and resolution information to both internal and external customers
* Advise and validate service solutions and plans
* Provide efficient and professional customer service
* Communicate and collaborate internally with Technical Support Centre to resolve technical issues
* Minimum 2 years experience in a Customer Service Support or similar role, preferably dealing with technical issues or in a manufacturing setting
* Strong ability to problem solve, think analytically and exercise judgment in situations needing escalation if/when needed
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:0 0am-4:30pm
Salary: Up to CA$18 per hour
Application Contact Information