This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
St. Thomas, ON
||May 22, 2020
Grow with us, and have a part in making Huron Tractor the “Right Choice” for our Customers!
Huron Tractor is one of John Deere’s largest partners in Canada, with nine locations servicing Southern Ontarians from East to West.
Our approach to business has always put the customer first. We’re proud to serve a community of customers that spans agricultural and commercial organizations to homeowners, with one of the largest inventories of machines and parts in Canada.
Location: St. Thomas, Ontario
Why Huron Tractor?
It’s the people that make a difference, and we believe in developing the best.
In order for Huron Tractor to develop the best, we offer the following:
This position reports to the Parts Manager and is responsible for:
- Great training opportunities through John Deere, as well as internal training
- Competitive compensation
- RRSP’s and extended benefits
- Bonus Programs
- Employee Discounts
- Excellent team environments with a Social Committee that plans great events
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Sourcing and sales of all parts and accessories to existing and prospective customers through exceptional service
- Generating quotes and completing orders as per customer requests.
- Assisting customers post sale with any warranty and/or service needs.
- Answering and making sales calls as needed.
- Loading and unloading parts deliveries
- Checking all load related documents to ensure shipments are complete and accurate
- Maintaining retail sales floor to meet dealership standards and ensure customer satisfaction
- Take a pro-active approach to inventory control by assisting and/or reporting discrepancies
Please forward your resume with cover letter stating how your qualifications and experience fit with the position to by June 5th, 2020
- 2 years previous experience in similar position with a high degree of product knowledge.
- Must be a team player with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and fellow co-workers.
- Knowledge of Agriculture would be preferred
- Must possess good written and strong verbal communication skills.
- Able to work flexible and extended hours
We thank all for applying however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Huron Tractor is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds to apply
“Accommodations will be made for applicants with disabilities”