This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Dec 15, 2020
Express is recruiting for a Junior Sales Analyst for a mid-size construction client in London. Reporting directly to the Manager; this position is responsible for the collection; analysis and reporting of sales data and will help in making informed decisions in the Company’s growth.
What’s in it for you?
Responsibilities: (Not limited to:)
- Great salary depending on experience; Benefits on probation.
- Training provided; strong tightly knit team.
- Great working environment.
- Creating and updating dashboards in MS Dynamics and Power BI.
- Data mining; interpreting market trends; preparing reports for senior leadership.
- Work cross functionally with different business units to make recommendations.
- Create ad-hoc reporting in CRM to support customer requests.
- Additional tasks as assigned by the manager in-relations to sales effort.
- 1-2 years of data analytics/sales analyst experience.
- Post -secondary education business, admin, mathematics or related field.
- Strong understanding of CRM systems (Dynamics, Power BI, Bis Track) is required.
- Ability to review and analyze large sales data.
- Energetic personality with strong analytical and product management skills
If interested; please send your resumes via email to Sarah Zaheer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices