||Nov 27, 2020
Our London based client who is one of the largest wholesalers of aftermarket and recycled parts in the North America is expanding their team and looking for full-time employees today!
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Schedule and Pay:
- Load and unload trucks using a counterbalance forklift.
- Verify stock and sort products
- Follow all safety guidelines for product handling.
- Monday – Thursday – 6pm – 3:30am, Friday 5pm – 9pm
- Full-time hours.
- $17.50 per hour.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply, email your Resume to: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com or call us today at
Contact us Today!
- Ideally 3+ years of experience driving a propane, counter balance forklift.
- Ability to lift weights up to 30 lbs. as needed.
- Ability to work outside in the elements as needed