||May 14, 2020
This is an amazing opportunity for anyone specialized in Machine Building and Fabrication. It would be a day shift, Monday to Friday with flexible start times. This company is #1 in Canada in their industry and for a good reason! In terms of your career, they’re dedicated to giving you growth opportunities. They’re looking for Machinist who are patient and open to learning. It’s a unique process and you won't learn it overnight but the total compensation package is worth it.
What does this position entail?
• Making high complexity parts
• Repair, modify existing parts
• Operating both conventional and CNC lathes and mills
• Using high-precision measuring devices
• Creating and modifying CNC codes
• Working with MasterCam
What's in it for you?
• Health benefits - Vision, Dental, Pharma, Massage, Chiropractor
• 4% RRSP Match
• Deferred profit-sharing plan
• $130 annual work boot allowance
• 1-5% Annual wage increases
• Phenomenal culture – You’ll want to retire from here!
• Ongoing training, huge growth potential
What do you need to apply?
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Machinist experience
• Computer skills
• Ability to travel to the U.S.
• 2 professional references
What is considered an asset (but not mandatory?)
• MasterCam experience
• Conventional AND CNC experience
• Certification of Qualification (429A)
Randstad London is well-versed in tackling the issues that come with job-hunting. We seek to partner with you to help you find, full-time permanent career opportunities. Please connect with me to find out more about the promising opportunities we have here.
Search thousands of jobs and other roles to find your next job. As the Canadian leader in staffing, recruitment and employment services, we have the expertise to help you take the next step in your career. Contact Taryn in the London office to hear about current and future industrial, skilled trades, and industrial management opportunities.
Please keep in mind we have a referral bonus program for anyone we find a placement for both permanent and temporary. Ranging from $50 to $500 depending on the candidate skill level.
All skilled trades referrals if placed permanent and completes the probation period we pay you $500 cash!
For the fast response, please apply direct online today. For further questions or to be updated about job opportunities that match your experience in the future, please email email@example.com or call (519) 679-0058 during business hours.
Like all our positions, it's free and confidential to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Application Contact Information