Express SRG is recruiting for a Construction Project Manager for a construction client in London, ON.
What's in it for you:
- Salary $100k-120k/year (based on experience).
- Great benefits package (medical, dental, vision) and 3 weeks' vacation.
- Cohesive team environment; professional development opportunities.
- Long tenured staff.
Responsibilities: (Not limited to)
- Schedule and budget projects, determining labor and materials requirements as well as develop quality control programs.
- Prepare reports, read and understand blueprints and drawings.
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes, and solutions.
- Build positive relationships with foremen and workers while ensuring safety.
- 5-7 years of experience in the construction industry.
- Previous experience with high rise buildings.
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering or related field (an asset).
If interested, please send your resume to Andressa Franceschett at firstname.lastname@example.org
Express SRG partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid-19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.