Canduct Industries is seeking a values-based, participatory leader to join our manufacturing team.
With the most sophisticated machinery in our industry, Canduct Industries Ltd is a leader in manufacturing duct strip, cylinder kit assemblies and components at a high rate, setting a standard within the electrical insulation industry.
- Directly supervise employees in a manufacturing setting
- Ensure quality processes and procedures are followed
- Complete quality control checks and reports
- Ensure production targets are achieved in a safe manner
- Employee training & disciplinary action as required
- Strong communication skills
- Completion of health & safety training
- Three years supervisory experience
- Mechanically inclined
(Please note that these lists are not inclusive)
We are offering a competitive compensation program including:
- Company premium paid benefit plan
- Group RRSP (conditions apply)
- Competitive starting salary
Canduct Industries can provide accomodations to candidates that require any in the recruitment process.