Customer Support Representative
Location: London, Ontario, Canada - Hybrid Work Schedule
PLEASE APPLY ON OUR WEBSITE
Big Blue Bubble is looking for a Customer Support Representative to join our Quality Services team. If you have a passion for the video game industry and are invested in creating and transforming positive experiences for our customers, then we would like to talk with you.
In this position, these are the things you will be responsible for:
- Assisting and communicating with customers by responding to tickets and e-mails regarding their in-game issues, in a helpful and friendly manner.
- Responding quickly to customer tickets that are received.
- Traffic each ticket with customer information, issues and actions taken and liaise directly with programmers to coordinate solutions and testing.
- Drafting weekly reports on issues and concerns and send the report to the Quality Services Manager.
- Helping players have a great gaming experience.
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- Secondary school diploma. Video Game Design and Development degree/diploma, preferred.
- Outstanding written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Google Suite and Atlassian products.
- Excellent research skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to research and find suitable answers on any topic.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Experienced with web-based help desk tools (HelpShift, Live Agent, Desk.com, Salesforce, etc.).
- Provide back-up support to our game testing team during peak game testing times by knowing how to test our games and create detailed written bugs in JIRA.
You also have the following attributes and skills:
- Passion for video games.
- Experience playing games across a wide variety of genres and platforms.
- Native knowledge of any of the following second languages (Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, French) would be a tremendous asset.
We know the above list is detailed. We don’t expect you to meet all of our criteria but we are looking for proven experience with an appetite and passion for growth. If you think you fit the role then please get in touch with us now to explore the opportunity further!
Big Blue Bubble is committed to employment equity. We encourage applications from queer, transgender, Indigenous, BIPOC, d/Deaf and disabled applicants. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments – if you require accommodations at any point in the application or recruitment process please submit them in confidence to email@example.com.
What makes our studio so exceptional:
- Flexible hybrid work schedule providing a mix of in-office and remote work days.
- Inclusive studio culture that fosters strong collaboration and support amongst its team members.
- Smaller scope projects which provide multifaceted opportunities to build skills and try new things.
- Strong focus on work-life balance with minimal overtime.
- In-office barista and full kitchen to host daily popcorn, ice cream days and food events.
- Unique and frequent team-building and social events (pi day, office olympics, escape rooms, gaming tournaments, movie days and so much more).
- Gaming consoles and other in-office equipment (arcade machine, devices and massage chair).
- Paid game fund, so you can continue to expand your industry knowledge.
- Comprehensive benefits package and annual bonuses.
- Paid time off, sick days, wedding leave, and baby leave.
- Focus on giving back to our community through events such as Extra Life.
- Variety of internship placements where students quickly see the impact of their work.
- Part of the EG7 global gaming cooperative that is comprised of several companies that specialize in video game entertainment such as Daybreak Games, Piranha Games, Antimatter Games, Toadman Studios, Petrol, and Fireshine Games.