||Feb 23, 2021
The Alzheimer Society London and Middlesex (ASLM) is seeking a skilled and experienced full time bookkeeper for the position of Accounting Assistant
Our mission at the Alzheimer Society of London and Middlesex is to advocate for and promote the development of support services, education, and research in London and Middlesex County for those affected by Alzheimer’s disease and related dementia.
Location: 435 Windermere Rd, London, ON N5X 2T1
POSITION SUMMARY AND RELATED FUNCTIONS
- Performs bookkeeping duties; billing, accounts payable and bank reconciliation for ASLM and the Alzheimer Foundation London & Middlesex (AFLM)
- Performs clerical and administrative functions in support of Financial Services including, but not limited to: data entry, posting, running financial and client reports to assist with Ministry quarterly and annual reports, Charity T3010 Return, grant expenditures, analysis and reconciliation
*Currently due to Covid-19, this position will be done both from home and the office. Candidates will have to provide a secure home office/area. Computer equipment is supplied.
If you meet these qualifications, please submit your resume to the attention of the Accounting & Operations Manager, in confidence, to: email@example.com.
Closing date to receive resumes is Friday March 12, 2021.
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Completed post-secondary education in Bookkeeping/Accounting Administration
- Post secondary business administration and/or experience in financial services support role in a not-for-profit organization would be an asset
- Computer skills and proficiency in Quickbooks, Office365 (Excel, Word, Outlook, MSTeams), Zoom platform; experience with pivot tables an asset
- Excellent proven organizational, time management skills including the ability to multi-task, be flexible in prioritizing tasks while maintaining a high level of accuracy and orientation to detail
- Ability to use discretion, sound judgment and tact in handling sensitive and/or confidential information
- Excellent client service and interpersonal skills
- Strong written, verbal and listening communication skills
- Ability to work independently and to think critically