||Sep 27, 2021
Assistant Office Administration Position
This role can be for Student Status
Bedard Co. Canada Group of Companies is currently looking for someone at our
Corporate Office in London, Ontario. This will be an in-office work position.
Are you tired of reading postings that say…
Required to have 3 to 5 years’ experience plus industry specific designations?
We are not calling for that in this new position as we are currently accepting applicants who do not have previous office work experience.
Here is what you must have to qualify:
If the above criteria are met, then keep reading…
This role will be focusing on Office Administration duties. The position will appeal to an individual who enjoys variety in daily activities and who can produce accurate work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- A really, good attitude.
- Desire to learn new things.
- Ability to do mathematics (We consider it basic math, but if you do not like math then please do not apply for this position.)
- Personal style that can work with small teams in a cooperative manner.
- Fast-paced work but with 100% accuracy and attention to details.
- Confidential, as we work with a lot of sensitive data.
- Student Hours: Depending on your school schedule and availability.
- Pay rate of $15 per Hour plus Vacation Pay.
If you are interested in this position and believe you meet the stated requirements, please forward your resume to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX 519-690-1463 and state “Assistant Office Administration Position” in the subject line.
Bedard Co. Canada Group of Companies has been specializing in Canadian Insurance for over 20 years. We do business Locally and Worldwide, with businesses that are Corporately Owned or Publicly Traded, companies that have between 3 to 3,000 Employees in Canada. Our insurance focus is in the area of Employee Benefits, Group Retirement, Corporate Life/Disability/Critical Illness Insurance and Consulting with InsurTech StartUps.
Bedard Co. Canada Group of Companies: Bedard Co. Canada Limited, MCFBedard Group Inc., Bedard Co. Life Inc. and INSURTECH: BeneOffice Canada Inc.
- General Office Administration.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher) applications along with the ability to learn new computer programs.
- Preparing illustrations and spreadsheets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional and diplomatic manner.
- Ability to remain focused on set long term projects using analytical, research analysis and creativity as required.
- Adaptable to various work roles and schedules ensuring tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Will be providing administrative support to other staff members.
- Other general administrative responsibilities as required.