Express is recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Administrator for an evaluation hire opportunity in London, ON! The rate of pay range for this position is $19.00-$20.00 per hour, dependent upon experience.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Post all daily deposits and EFTs for all branch locations
- Responsible for reconciling cash clearing account
- Post all internal invoices and prepare and post journal entry
- Record internal hours off internal invoices and submit to Controller on a monthly basis
- Make travel arrangements for company training and seminars
- Assist in each branch physical parts inventories when required
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED/Certificate in related field an asset
- 2-3 Years of accounts receivable experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience in heavy duty parts/service industry would be an asset
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
Why Work for Express:
Express is a leading Staffing provider in the London and surrounding area who has been in business 40 years. The tenure of our internal staff is 10 years, so feel confident that we know what we are doing. Let us be your stepping stone to a new opportunity!
If this position doesn’t sound like the right one for you, no problem, we have lots, so be sure and connect with us to learn about what else is available or to share with us what specifically would interest you.
After We’ve Placed You in Your Dream Job, Remember to Keep in Touch!
To Apply:Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "A/R Administrator"
In Person:300 Dundas Street, 2nd Floor, Suite 200 (8 to 5 p.m. M-F)
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience