This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Apr 08, 2022
||High School Diploma
HYDMECH is a North American Leader in the design and manufacturing of high-end, metal cutting band saws. We are expanding our workforce and looking for Machine Builders to join our team. Ideally, you have 2+ years’ experience in a similar role and possess some mechanically inclined capabilities. However, if you are eager, have the motivation to learn and succeed, and are reliable, we want to talk to you! We provide solid training from experienced, technical staff. We are conveniently located within the 401/403 corridor.
Education & Experience:
- Perform the installation and setup of all components on machine models
- Perform operational set-ups and testing machine models
- Perform calibration of machine controls as needed on machine models
- Perform the component installation and assembly of all special equipment projects
- Perform all start up, test and finishing functions on all machines
- Perform all set-ups and tests on the hydraulic system
- Perform troubleshooting and/or repair functions to machines, including the definition of design problems
Interested and qualified individuals with a ‘CAN-DO’ attitude open to a fun, interactive and busy environment, please forward a WORD version of your resume – please ensure a phone number and personal email address is noted on the resume. Day shift. Current competitive starting hourly wage of $22.09-$22.80, tiered wages – quarterly COLA increases, increase and bonus after probation, additional increases after 1 and 2 years. Company provided PPE. Personal tools are required - annual tool allowance of $300, safety boot and safety glass reimbursement after probation. Excellent benefit plan, pension, uniforms, internal training, etc. Opportunities for advancement, and more!
- High school diploma or equivalent; Technical School Certificate/Diploma as asset
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Possess some basic mechanically inclined capabilities including experience with PLC’s, hydraulics, and electrical is an asset
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada for any employer
Application Contact Information