||Feb 18, 2021
||College Diploma (2 years)
Our client is looking to add a digital marketing specialist to their team. The Digital Media specialist is responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring Social Media strategy and digital footprint in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and drive business development.
The ideal candidate 10 yrs experience and will have direct experience in professional services industr y such as; Financial, Accounting, Education, Legal, Health Care, Real Estate.
Tasks & Responsibilities include
* Design, implement and measure digital media campaigns aligned with business goals;
* Plan, create, and launch social media content on all social media platforms for various offices
* Maintain a strong online voice through social media, being mindful of various audiences for social media, and corresponding content and tone;
* Provide competitive intelligence on social media and digital marketing efforts;
* Monitor social media content of competitors to ensure consistent proactive posting of all social media content;
* Maintain websites ensuring all information is current. This also includes working with outside agencies where appropriate;
* Ongoing review of the websites to ensure optimal SEO practices are implemented throughout from both a content and techn ical perspective;
* Reviewing web search engine results for important keywords and working to ensure ranking is increasingly better positions;
* Create new webpages to support various marketing campaign efforts as required (events/rsvps);
* Develop strategies for marketing initiatives which involve social media and website content;
* Conduct audits of the digital marketing efforts, and track, analyze and develop meaningful marketing reports based on social media and website usage;
* Partner with internal teams and external providers to bring campaigns to life across all digital channels (including Facebook and Google advertisements);
* Support all stakeholders by making recommendations on social media content to further optimize search objectives, to recommend new content work and to optimize existing content;
* Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where ap propriate;
* Work cooperatively within the marketing team and be able to contribute to the overall knowledge of the team;
* Design strategy to engage firm members at all levels with social media; and Coach, train and provide best practices for social media use by all firm members
Qualifications & Experience:
* Minimum of FIVE YEARS experience in a similar role, preferably in an agency or professional services
* Post-Secondary certificate, degree or diploma in Corporate Communications, Marketing or a related field.
* Familiarity with web design and content management systems.
* Experience with visual communication principles and knowledge of Adobe suite is an asset.
* SEO expert
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume for immediate consideration. While we appreciate all interest, only those qualified will be contacted for an interview.
Salary: CA$55000 - CA$65000 per year
Application Contact Information