||Nov 23, 2021
For 42 years, Quest Brands Inc. has been a leading manufacturer of quality fencing and nettings, landscape fabrics, fall and winter protection products, planting and gardening and construction and safety products for consumer and commercial applications. Excited about expanding their operations from Brampton to London with an impressive growth trajectory, Quest Brands Inc. continues to serve their customers through quality products for both consumer and commercial application.
In partnership with Prime Management Group Inc., Quest Brands Inc. is seeking a proven, results focused and relationship-based Key Account Sales Manager to join their dynamic team and new facility in London, Ontario.
Reporting to the CEO, the Key Account Sales Manager will play an influential role on the senior leadership team at Quest. Working with autonomy, this leader will execute successful sales and revenue strategies through the development of highly collaborative and value-added relationships with key large scale retail vendors. This proven leader will also oversee and motivate the performance of four sales representatives, while implementing tools and processes to drive successful sales results through the development and presentation of effective sales programs to major retail accounts.
- Proactively establish retail pricing programs for all customer regions & levels (US & Canada) and with CEO approval, negotiate sales agent’s agreements as required.
- Provide accurate and complete program details (finalized quotes) that include pricing, lead times, discounts, freight, and payment terms.
- Investigate private label opportunities with major accounts, while assessing competitive products to increase sales revenue.
- Provide product training, and develop sales tools and presentations while partnering with sales reps to organize trade shows.
- Work collaboratively with the Supply Chain Manager to prepare monthly and annual unit sales projections, while providing unit sales forecasts and information on shipping priorities.
To qualify for this exciting opportunity, the ideal candidate will present with a relevant post-secondary education coupled with 3 years of successful leadership experience and 5 plus years in increasingly more senior sales roles with direct experience partnering with large, big box retail chains.
As a proven and engaging people-centric leader with exceptional customer service, vendor relationship and negotiation skills, the successful candidate will have an exemplary track record of delivering high growth sales and results with big box retailers. The Key Account Sales Manager will also have a proven ability in coaching and mentoring a team of sales representatives with a focus on increased revenue generation through the development and execution of sales plans and metrics. Working knowledge of CRM and Microsoft programs would be an asset. Some travel throughout Canada and the US will be required for trade shows and customer meetings.
Quest prides itself on being an enjoyable, collaborative and dynamic workplace; one that is focused on encouraging enthusiasm and motivation amongst all management and staff, diversity and inclusion, and providing growth opportunities. We work as a team, share core values, and support each other’s development along the way.
On behalf of Quest Brand Inc., Prime Management Group Inc. will be accepting all applications in confidence from interested candidates. To express your interest in this opportunity please apply here: https://pmg.on.ca/careers. Requests for additional information on the role, and/or confidential suggestions or nominations, may also be submitted. Any questions about this opportunity can be directed to Michelle Rawson - Director, HR Consulting/Talent Acquisition at 519 672 7710.
- Review in detail the monthly margin report for margin reduction issues, while proactively tracking bill of materials costing changes and future costing forecasts to build programs that increase profit.