Job Title: Toolmaker
Company: IPEX Inc.
Location: London, ON
Number of Openings: 2
As the leader in thermoplastic piping systems, the IPEX companies design and manufacture the largest, most recognized and diverse range of integrated piping products – Everything professionals need to manage the full spectrum of today’s municipal, industrial, commercial and residential challenges.
The primary role of this position is to maintain all moulds and related equipment to allow for optimum production of injection molded parts at our facility in London.
Knowledge and Skill requirements:
- Perform mold maintenance as per check sheets
- Trouble shoot, identify and correct tooling problems
- Build replacement cores, inserts and related components
- Certified Mould Maker or Tool and Die maker with mold experience
- 5 years of experience in a mold making or repair environment
- Good communication skills; written verbal and computer
- Capable of operating overhead cranes, lift trucks and all necessary tools.
Preference will be given to those with previous experience in an injection molding maintenance role.
If interested, please forward your resume to Craig De Pauw at email@example.com by Friday, January 13th, 2017.
We will be reviewing resumes as soon as possible - please do not wait to the above deadline to apply.
IPEX is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and, upon request, will work with qualified job applicants to provide suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability.
Accommodation requests are available to candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process for IPEX jobs. To request an accommodation, please contact our Human Resources department