This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Oct 13, 2020
||High School Diploma
We currently have an opportunity available for Production Associates at Canada Tubeform, a London, Ontario Automotive Tier 2/Tier 3 manufacturing facility. The company is a progressive, busy, growing Canadian based manufacturing business focused on the production of high-volume tubular steel components and assemblies for the automotive industry and has been in business since 2001 as a privately-owned company. The company size is approximately 55 people and thinks big in all we do.
The Production Associate is a core team member in the manufacturing facility that is ultimately
responsible for production equipment and quality inspection activities associated with the products
produced. Production Associates will report to the Production Supervisors according to shift
assignment. Canada Tubeform currently operates on a 2-shift rotation schedule with reduced rotations.
Day Shift – Monday – Friday 6:30 am to 3:00 pm
Afternoon Shift – Monday – Thursday 3:00 pm – 1:30 am. Open to requests for straight afternoon shift.
Willing to work overtime.
- Responsible for primary safe operation of production equipment associated with products produced.
- Must apply extreme care and devotion to the responsibilities performed consistently.
- Responsible for performing scheduled quality inspection activities on assigned programs and ensuring accurate and complete documentation as required. Attention to detail is a critical requirement.
- Maintains strong and positive relationships with various departments within the company particularly Quality and Production Control.
- Responsible for following all health and safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe work place environment.
- Responsible for assisting and/or performing regularly scheduled cleaning and preventative maintenance on production equipment and tooling as required.
- Expected to contribute to continuous improvement activities and team meetings to promote an effective workplace environment.
- Communicate all production related issues to the Production Supervisor in a timely manner.
- Performs other related duties as required.
If you have initiative and dedication to working in a fast-paced environment with a very positive work culture, please email your resume and cover letter including wage expectations in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all candidates for their interest however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Canada Tubeform invites applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.
- Grade 12 Secondary School Diploma or GED.
- A minimum of 1 year of successful parts production manufacturing experience. Experience in the automotive industry or metal manufacturing preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Positive attitude, team player and ability to amaze!!
- High energy and well-developed sense of urgency are essential requirements of the position.
- Proven high attendance standard and work ethic.
Job Offline: This posting is currently not accepting applications.